So in random order these are my thoughts for Friday:
- I'm thankful my sister came through her surgery fine.
- I love beans and rice. The combo may be my favorite vegetarian combo and they're a frugal meal to boot!
- I'm wondering if it is hard to grow garlic. When I was growing up we never planted it -- to be fair Mama only likes it on toast and she only uses garlic powder.
- Can I buy myself a Valentine's Day gift? It's practical, it's on sale, and I have a gift card that would more than cover it.
- Seems as if my thoughts are in the kitchen, because I'm also wondering what kind of meals would be great to make for the freezer for daughter in law.
So that is it my deep thoughts (or not so deep...lol) on Friday evening. What's on your mind?